Must be purchased before 18:00 on the day of use (HK Time)
Valid from 22 Mar 2024 to 24 Mar 2024, can be used 1 time. (HK Time)
Ticket Redemption Required
You'll need your 「Order Confirmation」and ID matching your registration name to collect and use your ticket(s)
You are required to redeem the admission ticket. You will receive an email confirmation after successful purchase and exact redemption method will be notified by email later. Please note customers need to complete the real-name registration to enter the concert. Organizer will notify customers about the data collection procedures later.
Once successfully booked, this product is non-refundable.
Date changes are not permitted after booking
General admission: Tickets are required for participants of any ages; Concert Area: Only person of age 12 or above and over 140cm in height is allowed
How to Use
AsiaWorld-Expo, Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau, Hong Kong
Pick-up Time (HK time)
The Address and Entry/Use Time are the same as the Pick-up Location and Pick-up Time
Gift cards can be used for payment. Details will be listed on the payment page.
Once your booking has been confirmed, you can view your e-receipt on the booking details page.
1. No outside food or drink allowed in the venue. Penalty of HK$2,000 applied if any dirtying or damages of facilities caused by any food or drink.
2. For safety reasons, wheeled items, including luggage, baby strollers, or items posing potential hazards, e.g. umbrellas, selfie sticks and animals, are not allowed in the venue. Limited storage spaces is provided for baby strollers. Guests have full responsibilities if their stored strollers are stolen or damaged. Organizers have no liability or compensation responsibilities.
3. Guests must take care of their belongings. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, organizers shall not have any liability or responsibilities, or be required to provide any compensation whatsoever for any loss or damage to their belongings or property at the venue.
4. Guests must consider their health condition(s) before participating in any activity. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, organizers shall not have any liability or responsibility, or be required to provide any compensation whatsoever for any death or personal injury at the venue.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, guests undertake to indemnify the organizer for any losses, expenses, claims and liabilities which the organizer may suffer or incur as a result of any damage done by the visitors to any exhibit in whatever manner.
6. For safety reasons, CCTVs are placed and recording inside the venue during operation hours.
7. Entry must be refused, and the organizer can report to the police if tickets are not purchased from the organizer or its authorized agent(s).
8. If a typhoon or rainstorm signal is hoisted on an event date, please refer to the official pages for the latest arrangement.
9. Tickets sold through any channels and related service charges are non-refundable and non-exchangeable and cannot be re-sold.
10. The organizers reserve the right to alter the contents and arrangements of the event (including but not limited to the terms and conditions for entry, scheduling of events, games and game rules) for whatever reasons without prior notice. Under all circumstances, tickets sold and related service charges are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
11. The ticket buying and admission rules are subject to changes without notice to the visitors. Under all circumstances, tickets sold and related service charges are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
12. The organizer reserves all the rights of interpreting, adding to and amending these terms and conditions. The organizer reserves the right to make final decisions in case of any disputes. Visitors hereby agree to be abided by all these terms and conditions.
13. If you have any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. In compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap.486 of The Laws of Hong Kong) (the “Ordinance”), the organizer would like to inform you of the following:
i.Upon registration and reservation for admission to the event titled “ComplexCon 2024” (the “Event”), visitors must provide the organizer with their data (including names, telephone numbers and email addresses) (the “Personal Data”) necessary for such registration and reservation.
ii.For security purposes, the Personal Data may be disclosed and transferred to the landlord (the “Landlord”) of the premises where the Event will be held and/or its group companies.
iii.Failure to supply the Personal Data may result in the organizer and/or the landlord being unable to grant access to the Event or the premises where the Event will be held to such visitors.
iv.Personal Data is collected from visitors by the organizer in its ordinary course of business.
v.The Personal Data may be used for the following purposes:
a. processing of the registration and reservation for admission to the Event;
b. satisfying the security requirements of the premises where the Event will be held;
c. providing the landlord with the requisite information for granting access to the premises of the Event to visitors;
d. the operation of the services provided to visitors;
e. marketing services or products of the organizer and/or its agents; and
f. for operational purposes and statistical analysis of the organizer.
· Underlined prices are for reference only. These prices may indicate the walk-in price of the product or service, the guidance price provided by the service provider, the retail price, or a price which was previously listed for the product or service. Because product information is updated in real time and market demand is constantly fluctuating, the price you see when booking may be different.
· The walk-in price refers to the official selling price for the ticket type/product as defined by the attraction or service provider (it doesn't include legal discounts set by the attraction/service provider, such as promotional prices, gifts, sales, short-term price adjustments). There may be a delay in the time it takes to display walk-in prices, so please confirm the price provided by the attraction before booking.
· Prices which have not been underlined are the marked price of the product or service. Because product information is updated in real time and market demand is constantly fluctuating, the price you see when booking may be different. Refer to the price listed on the booking page for the actual price, as this will take into account all discounts and promo codes used.
If you have any questions, you can contact our customer support before you book. This explanation only applies when comparing displayed prices. If the attraction/service provider has provided their own explanation regarding underlined prices, this should be taken as the more accurate explanation.